Choice Dental Promotion Special
Choice Dental invites and welcomes you to join our family-friendly dental practice. We are conveniently located inside Plains Junction Shopping Centre, Browns Plains (Brisbane South). We have a wide range of general, restorative and cosmetic dental treatments with ample onsite parking and wheelchair access.
Choice Dental’s Xmas Oral B 9000 Genius competition
Tooth or dare!
Choice Dental DARE you to Like, Share and send us us the name of our team member wearing a Santa hat via Facebook Messenger, for your chance to win an Oral B 9000 Genius – RRP $350!
It’s easy to enter.
First, Like and Share this post.
Next, go to our ABOUT US page, and check out the portrait photos of the Choice Dental Team. Find out which one of us is wearing a Santa hat.
Lastly, send us his or her name via Facebook Messenger. If your answer is correct, then you go into a prize draw for the Oral B 9000 electric toothbrush.
Competition closes on 20/12/2018. Winner will be drawn and announced on 21/12/2018. You must be aged over 18+ to enter.
- There is one prize of an Oral B 9000 Genius – RRP $350 on offer from Choice Dental.
- Open to Choice Dental patients and Brisbane residents aged 18 years and over, excluding employees and relatives of Choice Dental.
- Closing date for entries is 5:00pm (AEST) Queensland on 20/12/2018.
- Entrants must submit their answer to Choice Dental via Facebook Messenger.
- The winner will be chosen at random on 21/12/2018.
- The winner will be contacted via email, and announced via a Facebook post within 1-3 days of the draw date.
- The prize must be picked up from Choice Dental. Please confirm a pick up time and date via phone. See our Contact Us page for contact details.
- The promoter is Choice Dental.
- By entering and participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
New patient examination
As a new patient at Choice Dental, simply call our friendly team to arrange your first appointment. Once you have booked your first appointment with us, you can complete and submit your medical history form online via the Forms page of this website.
At your first visit, we will review your information, and conduct a thorough dental examination of your teeth, gums and mouth. Digital X-rays may be required where necessary. All of this ensures that we can make a thorough assessment of your oral health – and allows us to discuss our findings and possible treatment options for any oral health conditions you may have.
At this stage, Choice Dental will focus on providing you with accurate diagnosis and relevant information so that you can make an informed decision about the treatment options you have been given.
Prior to your check up appointment, we will give you a courtesy call to confirm your appointment.
New patient offer
Choice Dental has an exclusive one-time introductory offer* to welcome all our new patients.
15% discount off:
- Comprehensive dental examination
- Scale, clean and polish
*Introductiory offer: Please notify us at the time of scheduling / attending your appointment to ensure the 15% offer is applied to your visit.
FREE DENTAL CONSULTATION with same-day treatment *Conditions
Typically our dental emergency appointments are around 30 minutes in duration. During your emergency appointment, your treating dentist will conduct a consultation to assess and diagnose your concern and discuss the most appropriate dental treatment solutions with you.
We also provide a quote for your preferred treatment plan – before you proceed with any treatment.
To qualify the free consultation:
- you need to proceed with the recommended treatment on the same appointment.
- we need to have enough time to complete your work in that appointment
This means your dental needs are conveniently assessed and treated on the same day you are in our clinic which in affect will reduce your out-of-pocket expenses for the day.
Please note: The free consultation does not include taking any X-rays of the teeth or mouth which may be necessary to assess your condition. We reserve the right to charge the consultation for difficult to diagnose case.
Get in touch
For more information about booking an appointment as a new patient, please call our friendly staff on 07 3809 3320. You can also email us by using our online contact form.
Our friendly, experienced and dedicated team can help you to achieve a smile that will boost your confidence, health and well-being.
*Conditions: New patients only. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other current promotion or offer.